Don't ask me what my title means; I don't have an answer!!! Just thought the photo is cute!
I have not posted as there has been nothing, nada happening in my first winter as a retiree that would be of any interest to my few readers! But of interest to me is that my hubby TM is alive and well after a stunning diagnosis and triple bypass [including the "Widow Maker" artery] in November. That forced us both to sit back and reflect - plus change our winter plans and TM's retirement plans. A lot of 'Nurse Good Body' {ha; I wish} on my part and more healing on TM's part. Then in January the leg vein bypass collapsed and he had a stent put in. But all is on the up and up again...he is back to cardio rehab and recovery!
As I read through your blogs and live vicariously through your travels and photos, I much appreciate all of you who take the time to share your daily, weekly, monthly, or whenever you get a signal adventures/misadventures. Your personalities shine through and I connect via your words -- that is the magic of the written word no matter its medium. Blogging is just another way to communicate, and you do it well!
In case some of you are getting too much warmth and sunshine, just box it up and send it to west-central Illinois please. Heck, send it COD and I'll be happy to pay the shipping costs! Or at least keep sharing those photos of your enjoyment of those rays of Vitamin D.
Remember to scatter kindness...

No comments:
Post a Comment