What a long time since my last blog. As usual, nothing unusual happening worth writing about. We have had a busy summer with a little remodeling of our downstairs bath = UGH! I did what I could and TM worked after he got home from his job...weekends, too! It is almost done.
TM needs to have a torn meniscus repaired but needs to have a nuclear stress test done first. That is scheduled for October 27th - his 66th birthday...what a celebration. Hey, maybe TM will glow like Homer Simpson! Just kidding, honey.
Well, my usual summer of not working (teacher) has come and gone; now I am understanding I am indeed retired. I LOVE not getting up at 4:30 AM anymore!!!!! That is the best part so far. I am such a meanie, I enjoy sitting on our front porch drinking coffee and waving as the school bus goes by...lol! Do I miss being in the classroom? NOT!!!! :)
TM and I plan on being in FL with Jazzy December 15th. We are spending a few weeks at Cedar Key RV Resort as we like the rural aspect and being close to the Gulf. I am stoked for our first 'retired' winter! I really want to experience Quartzite at least one time; so we may sashay to AZ -- who knows! Safe travels to all.
Til we meet on the road, remember...
scatter kindness!

Retired is nice. My wife taught for 30 years and only misses some of it. Mostly not though. Our first retirement trip to the Southwest was last year. You'll love it.
ReplyDeleteThat first day back to school, and you don't have to go?
ReplyDeleteNow *that's* a good day.
Enjoy.