![]() |
| I can "slowly" get used to this retired lifestyle... |
My it has been quite a while since I last posted. I've really had nothing too exciting to blog about BUT... Friday was my last day!!!!! Yippee --- I am retired now! However, retiring from teaching with the summer a usual 'downtime', I won't feel retired until mid-August when school resumes.
TM retires in October, and we have reservations our first winter in Florida to be able to visit the grandkids. The following winter we plan to check out Arizona. I am excited just because!
I have been reading a lot of your blogs daily; I live the RV lifestyle vicariously through many. Thank you to those who blog daily or at least weekly. Yes, your posts are interesting and educational in so many ways.
I am going to go get my 89 year old mother tomorrow so she can stay with us for a while. She deserves a bit of spoiling, I think! I am glad to be able to spend the time with her; I feel blessed.
Welcome back, Mike and Pat! We missed you in Blogland!!!!!
Remember to scatter kindness!

Congratulations on your retirement. June 30th will be 4 years retired for me. Hope to meet y'all on the road.
ReplyDeleteStay Safe