Now, we're told this is a picture of our newest grandson who is scheduled to arrive around June 20th in Gainesville, FL. I will take their word as I can't make out a baby let alone boy or girl... No matter what, we are so excited to welcome our 4th grandchild into the family.
![]() |
| Our little Lion is going to be a big brother already [he turned 1 November 9th]! |
TM has gone back to work [as of Wednesday] after his November 7th heart attack and two stents (99% blockages in two arteries). He says he was getting way too used to not going to work and knows he can 'handle' retirement in a year. We are both so thankful for all our health blessings as I just had two skin biopsies last week that came back fine.
When I finish school in May, I will begin the downsizing process in the house. As some of you have said, "Where, and why, did we get all this STUFF?" Geez...
I'm getting antsy for the first warm enough day to get the bikes out. Looks like that is a few weeks away still. We really haven't had any snow to talk about; we missed one day of school right before Christmas [knock on wood]. It has been cold and windy a few times, but overall a 'mild' Illinois winter.
Hope you're having a fun Super Bowl Day. TM just came in from work and turned the TV on. I've been grading papers, so had it off thinking I would concentrate better. All bets are off now on that task!
I must give our grandchildren in Sarasota 'blog time', too. The following photo is of them enjoying an afternoon at Siesta Key beach in January...sigh!
Remember to scatter kindness!



No comments:
Post a Comment