Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013 is here!

Hey, we made it through 2012...wa hoo to all! TM and I welcome 2013 and the adventures it shall bring. We 'celebrated' at home - just the two of us - last night [and loved it]. Our party days are way behind us; we like quiet times now!

Christmas was equally quiet for us as we enjoyed staying home. My family doesn't 'get together' during Christmas as each sibling's immediate families have their family time. TM's sons and families are in Florida, and we did not go down this year as TM is still recuperating from his heart attack. He is doing well!!!!

I am sharing a photo of our Sarasota, FL grandson and his new puppy, Otis, taken by his mom early Christmas morning. There is nothing sweeter than a kid and a puppy, unless it's a sleeping kid {which he obviously is not sleeping - what a little faker} and his sleeping puppy.
 
 
 
We are enjoying reading your blogs! Thank you for sharing, and TM and I wish you many blessings in 2013.
 
Remember to scatter kindness!
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment