Saturday, November 24, 2012

Late Happy Thanksgiving


TM and I wish all of you a belated Happy Thanksgiving. We are blessed in so many ways and have always acknowledged such. This year we feel even more blessed as TM is getting healthier every day since his heart attack and stents.

As I read others' blogs, the recurring theme is one of love and appreciation for the many blessings - family, friends, love, and having 'enough' in life. I love the following poem:

I wish you enough sun to keep your attitude bright.
I wish you enough rain to appreciate the sun more.
I wish you enough happiness to keep your spirit alive.
I wish you enough pain so that the smallest joys in life appear much bigger.
I wish you enough gain to satisfy your wanting.
I wish you enough loss to appreciate all that you possess.
I wish you enough “Hello’s” to get you through the final “Good-bye.”
Author Unknown
 
TM and I wish all of you 'enough' in your lives!
 
Remember to scatter kindness...



1 comment:

  1. In this world where everything seems to be more, more, more (and sometimes I am guilty, you have reminded me that 'just enough' is such a blessing. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete