This weekend we relaxed in front of the TV and watched NASCAR at Talladega on Saturday.It was a bit cool when we woke up, so TM lit the fireplace and I made a pot of chili. What a nice, quiet Saturday! Today we drove to Hannibal, MO so I could go to The Paddlewheel Popcorn Factory, but they were closed. Also, there were no store hours posted at all, so I had no idea if or when they opened on Sunday. Bummer, as I have a movie/popcorn party tomorrow at school for my 6th graders! TM and I just went to Wally World where I bought microwave popcorn and tons of candy to make up for not having cheddar cheese and caramel popcorn. My students will be happy with anything just because they won't have an assignment. I am the jr. high student council sponsor, and one of our events is an annual Food Drive. The 6th grade class donated the most food items and in turn won the movie/popcorn party. TM was happy we got home in time for him to catch Jimmy Johnson win Talladega today!
As I read several blogs, I see that many of you are on the road "home" from your winter in the sun. Be careful as you travel and be safe Blogger Friends!
Keep smiling and scatter kindness!
No comments:
Post a Comment