On another note, our weather turned 'stormy' late this afternoon. We had some rain and wind but no hail. 'Tis the season' -- unfortunately. Bless those throughout the states that have had tornadoes in the last few days. Mother Nature can not be outsmarted but must be respected. She can make any of us shake in our boots.
I haven't made it out on Dyna yet this spring. I am hoping for a ride this weekend. TM hasn't been riding his Road Glide to work either. The weather has just been too crazy! We both have Good Friday off, and I'd love to scoot down to Grafton, IL to go to The Loading Dock. It's a great site for a cool drink [mine is Diet Pepsi when on the bike!] and watch the Muddy Mississippi roll by. Okay, so there are a 'few' antique shops in town, too -- maybe we should take the dualie instead! lol
Keep smiling and scatter kindness!

No comments:
Post a Comment