TM and I finally took off on our bikes last Saturday. I had suggested just going for breakfast and a short ride. However, the weather was gorgeous and I was really enjoying being out and about - so I just kept on 'scooting' down our back roads with TM following me on his bike. We stopped at a favorite eatery along the Illinois River [which we rode a ferry across the river to reach the restaurant], and several hours later we pulled back into the garage. What a day!
School is out but I have several professional development days throughout the summer. Tomorrow is the first one. I'll be trained in 'positive restraint' of aggressive students. Really? Things have definitely changed since I began teaching. The brochure said to wear comfy clothes as the training will be quite physical. I'll fill you in if I make it through the day!!!!!!!!
Take care, on Memorial Day remember all who have gone before us, and scatter kindness!
No comments:
Post a Comment