TM [Telephone Man] is off to take his 85 year old mother to buy a new dishwasher [should be interesting]. I cordially declined going along. After all, I believe he needs a little 'alone' time with her; don't you agree?
Christmas break from school is just around the corner -- YEAH! TM is taking vacation time, and we haven't decided what we're going to do, if anything. Jazzy is all winterized and awaiting her brand new RV cover, so we won't get her out of her spot beside the garage. Maybe we will 'hop in the truck' of Donna & Dennis for a week http://dennisdonna.blogspot.com/ ! She and I could do a campfire 'fashion' show for all of you... the 'boys' could play with the wood and keep the fire going.
Til next time, smile and scatter kindness!
The two men in my life, TM [main squeeze!] with our "dawg"... yes, we know it's a cat -- enjoying coffee in a warm, sunny spot on our front porch. Well, TM is having coffee anyway. This photo warms me on this cold winter morning!
Wow, and I thought 32 was awful:)
ReplyDelete